Monday 1 June 2020

I did lots of running today.


The lockdown rules have been relaxed and we's allowed to drive to local places for our walkies now, so we went to Patch in the Dogmbile. We went early again before She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had her morning noms so it wozn't too hot.


Come on, the running waters have all runned into the big waters and there's lots of sands to run on.




There's an airy buzzer in the sky, leaving a white trail behind it, wonder where it's going.




These be big boats, I haven't seen the brown one here before.


We go through the sand dunes


To the big waters.






The big waters is a long way away.


There be rock pools


and birds to chase.


It got away, so I pretend I wozn't interested in it.



That be Poppit over the other side of the estuary.


It be too far to swim over there.




We sawed lots of these jelly blobs washed up on the sands. Never seen them before.


We met Auntie Jude who owns mums favourite shop in Cardigan with her whippet.
I like whippets, they be fun to play chase with.


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed wanted a photie of us together, but we just wanted to run.


This woz the best we could manage ,


before we met another furiend.




And had a good game of chase.


And then it woz time to go back so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed could have her morning noms.


The gee pee ess woz werking good today and this does be the photie of where we went.



And this does be the record of all my exercises for the last seven days. There does be only 2 days I didn't reach my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment