Friday 12 June 2020


I's very tired now, I's had a very exciting day. I knowed we woz going somewhere exiting when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed started getting the adventure bag ready. She packed some noms for our midday  noms, my mantrailing harness and long line and treaties for when I find my misper.
This does be where we went. We's never been here before.


We's arrived








And I'm on the trail.


Look I found him.


It's been 4 months since we been mantrailing,  but I  hasn't forgotten what to do.

I's ready to  go again 


Come on , he went this way.


Found him.



He's behind that tree 


Just having a rest  before we go again. 


Must have a sniff of his smelly sock.


I'm on the trail again. 


All finished now.


Auntie Faye filled in the report  of my trails in my record book.





Then I had my midday noms. Duck necks   YUMMY. 


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed  had some noms as well.


She had soups and chicken drumsticks.  I like chicken as well. 



Then we went for a walkie in the woods. I had my cool cost on cos the wevvers was getting hot and hoomid .





I found a little furiend.








She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed found a little furiend as well  only it wasn't furry. 


We found a viewpoint, where we saw this scenik







Then it woz time to go home in the dogmobile. 


And these be my exercises for today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment