Wednesday 17 June 2020

Yesterday woz a bizzy day. Furst we went on a mission to find local mantrailing places. This does be quite difficult cos although most of our walkies would be good for trailing there haz to be places for the dogmobiles to park next to where we're working and there must be three trails to follow. The furst place we went would have been purrfect but there woz orange netting stopping us going in, it woz closed due to Corona virus restrictions, so we went onto another place cos I needed my walkie. By this time the skies woz crying big time so we just checked there woz enough room to park the dogmobiles and did our usual walkie to the roundhouse. These be the photies.





















There might be 3 trails in there but it woz too wet too vestigate.
We got home late for our midday noms, had a quiet afternoon and then in the evening Auntie Sian came round to do a photie shoot with me and my Frisbee.

These be the photies she took.














I think they be rather good.

Our exercises for today were not good though,  but I did use lots of energies playing Frisbee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment