Thursday 11 June 2020

The skies woz angry when we went for our walkie tonight 






We went down the tower track.  There be lots of purity flowers there, they do be called foxygloves....do foxes wesr gloves?


I wonder who lives in a hole like this, I thinks it might be rabbities.


The bank does be so dry it does be crumbling away.  The skies needs to cry a whole lot more to stop the earths being too dry.









I'm having a little rest while She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took some photies. 


Look there's waters  back in my puddle. 



But She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had silly shoes on and didn't want to go in the muds  so we turned round and went back the same way.
  













I like to walk along this wall 




We managed to reach our target for our exercises today.


No comments:

Post a Comment