Sunday 7 June 2020

Someone sawed an otter at  Aberporth  yesterday. This be the photie they took to prove they sawed it there.


We went to see if we could  seed it, but we didn't. 
There woz not much sands there for us and the big waters were very bumpy.


We didn't go on the sands. There woz two other dogs down there who doesn't be very nice to me.


We went up on the green


And looked down on the sands.
The Cwtch does be shut now, we used to go and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed would have hot chocolate and I would have a drinkie water there before we went to see Sara.


We went on to the shoppie for some milks ,then we came back through the woodland walk and back past the Cwtch


And down the steps to the sands. 
But something is wrong. The little running waters is gone!


And we have still waters. 


That I can go swimming in!





We woz 5 minutes short of my  target for my exercises  today.



No comments:

Post a Comment