Sunday 31 May 2020


I did good on my exercises today. 


We went out early on our walkie this morning,  before She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had her morning noms. 
The gee pee ess that tracks our walkie went a bit wrong and stopped working before we got very far and sez we went where there's no way to go. 

We carried on along the road and at the end turned down towards Aberporth. Before we got there we turned down the path next to the old rectory and into the field which leads to the woods. 



I jump the stile into the woods where it's nice and cool.





Here's some of the things I did in the woods.
I climbed a tree.



I investigated the sniffs with my sniffer. 


I found a stick


I found Mrs Badgers home.


I climbed over the ruins of the old sea mill




And I jumped through this tree trunk, although I wasn't sure exactly what She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed wanted me to do.



Then after we left the woods I did jumping over picnic benches.

And walking along other benches.

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed sez doing all these jumping and climbing will keep my brain active and my body agile until we can do our gilities   and mantrailing again

No comments:

Post a Comment