Thursday 28 May 2020


The wevvets woz hot again today. We were going to the beach early so we could get back before it got too hot but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was barking with the neighbours for too long so it got too hot before we went 🤨.
"What shall we do now " she said "it's too hot to go for a walk now ". Then she membered I didn't have any bones for my lunch. "I know, we'll go to Dog food Dave and have a walk along the river on the way back." So that's wot we did  and here be the photies.

Can you see my sniffer stocking out the window of the dog mobile?

I's leading the way along the path.


The birds woz singing cos it woz such a good day. 



Just checking the pee-mail. Been a long time since we woz here.


I's a tree climbing dawg 



The sides of the gorge are so steep   they used to do quarrying here in the olden days. 


Can you  see me? I's camouflaged 


The running waters is different every time we come here, look at the flections in the waters.




More pee-mail.



Come on mum 


I can see you


It's looking out this window 



I can jump through here, watch me jump.




It's looking down in the old quarry place


It's the king of the castle. 


And now we's going back.


That woz a good walkie, but now I want my bones. We got turkey necks and duck necks 
YUMMY. 

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed  messed up the map of our walkie, she forgot to turn it off so it tracked us all the way home,  honestly you just can't get the staff these days😆, but this is our exercises for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment