Wednesday 27 May 2020


Look wot the postie lady  brought me last week. It's a Pitpat activity tracker. It records all the exercises I does and tells She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed that she needs to play with me more instead of doing silly things like housewerks. 


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has learned to do sumfing called a screenshot so here does be a record of all the exercises I haz dun since I  had it.


They sez I should be doing 90min.a day   but this duz not be enuff for me and I have been doing  more most days. When I reach my target time I gets a star. There duz be a lot of stars🙂

Here duz be a breakdown of yesterday's exercises. 


I had s bit of a restless night.


1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool, maybe we need one of these things...play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete