Sunday 1 May 2016

I's been a poorly pup last week, I had to go to the V.E.T.lady. We went to Poppit on the bus, I was lying down being a good little pup but when I got up to get off  my leg hurted me.I held my poor paw up, but it was sooo exciting running round the sand dunes and on the beach that I ignored it and runned and runned then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed saw I'd started limping but I was having so much fun chasing the birds I wouldn't let her catch me. She didn't take any photies because she was in a Bad Mood. Anyway I eventually let her put the walking string on and we had a quiet time in the sand dunes till the bus came to take us home. I was on 3 legs the next day so we went to see what was wrong. The V.E.T. thought it might be that thing that some puppies get but grow out of, and she would have to take some photies of my bones to know for sure so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed LEFT ME THERE. I shouted for her to come back, but she went off and left me. The V.E.T. took some photies but couldn't see anything wrong, but my leg still hurted  so she said I must have got some soft tissue damage and was only allowed to have 3 x 15min walks a day for the next 3 days. It was a couple of days before I could put my foot on the floor properly and a couple more before I was walking properly but i's fine now and am back to proper walks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment