Sunday 8 May 2016

My furend Bella came to play with me today. I last saw her when I was an itty bitty puppy. She was very surprised at how big I've got now. We had a grrrreat time chasing round the field. I like chasing. We took turns at being chased. 





We found this hanging in the tree. Why do hoomans bother to pick up after us if they're going to leave it hanging there? I don't understand these things. 


We played on the path through the enchanted wood 


Then after all that running we cooled offin the stream. 

We had our walking string on to go on the cliff path so there be no photies of us playing there as it's very dangerous. It was very hot as well so we didn't go far along the cliffs, we had a bit of a rest on the way back as it was very hot. 


We cooled down in the stream again on the way back. These be Bella's hoomans, Sally and Andy.

It tastes good,.

We runned in the field again and Uncle Andy threw dandylion flowers for us to catch. 


























I was very tired when we got back, but I didn't want the fun to end,but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed tricked me and caught me by the tail to put my walking string on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment