Friday 6 May 2016


My leg is all better now and I'm back to normal walks again so yesterday we got the bus to the top of the world, you can see why we call it the top of the world. You can see for miles and miles, they be the Preselli mountains over thrre.


I runned and runned across the corn field, the corn was about two inches high and looked like grass. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed shouted at me and made me walk on the path 


The sheeps were being rounded up a few fields away. 


Another scenic of the mountains. 


The path went down through a tunnel of trees 




to the bluebell woods.




I found some running waters to get my furs wet.





Shakin'



The water wheel at Trewindsor mill 


Me and my new friend, Diesel investigating the pee mail 

We left Diesel and carried on thru the woods. 


Some trees have their leaves on but some still look dead 


There's carpets of bluebells. 


And more sleeping trees 





How did that old car get there? 




Morerunning waters 





And then the card thingy in the piccie box got full and we couldn't take any more photies ,but we carried on walking through the woods until we came to a little lane and we walked back to the bus stop on the road. I had my walking string back on and practiced building up my pulling muscles so I grow into a big, strong dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment