Monday 23 May 2016

This was our walk today, we got the bus to Penparc and walked back along the lanes. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed says I need to do some road work to keep my nails trim. So we walked 3.89 miles, it took us 1.35 hrs at an average speed of 2.4 miles an hour, although I did manage to speed it up to 5 miles an hour  (I'm very good at pulling! )


This is the lane we were walking along, it was lined with pretty white flowers in the hedgerow. 

This is the scenic looking back the way we had come. 

Just building up my pulling muscles. 

Another scenic 

The cows were all in a line walking across the field to come in for milking. 

This is the farm they were going to, they had to cross the road to get there. Good job we went past before they crossed the road or we would have had to wait forever. 

That's the way we're going. 

That big tractor and slurry tank took up nearly all the road. I sat very still while it went past. 

Another scenic 

And another one 

Nearly home now. 
Think I'll have a nice long rest when I get in. It's hard work building up my pulling muscles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment