Tuesday 1 October 2019

Today we went to a noo place, but furst we went to Dog Food Dave to get my noms. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed went into the shop and LEFT ME IN THE DOGMOBILE. "Don't leave me, we going for walkie, COME BACK" but she told me to look after the Dogmobile and carried on into the shop, so I woz very good and settled down to look after the Dogmobile. When she came back she had lots of noms in the bag, nuff for a whole seven sleeps.
Then we went to the noo place, we had to go down a steep, narrow, slipurry lane to get there. We left the Dogmobile (and my noms) in the car park,


and started walking into nthe woods.


It woz a scary path with a big drop down to a weir,


The wall woz broken and I kept She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed on her walking string and kept her away from the edge.



This cottage does be on the edge of the lake, they does be doing work onit so there woz lots of rubbishes outside it.


I let her off her walking string when we gotted to these trees.


There woz still a big drop at the edge of the path though, wiv lots of bogginesses at the bottom.



But look where the path ended. There be lots of running waters,


And falling waters.




And deaded trees,


I got my furs wet.


Look at that tree, it's got naked roots!


Just a little drinkie.











I's King of the Castle.



We's going back now.


We found a campfire, (not alight) wiv seats round it.


There be the bogginesses down there.


I put the walking string on again when the path went between two lakes.







That be the cottage by the lake again.




Look at the sceniks


Another path joined ours, I's looking to see which way to go.


We go this way.


Come on.


This does be a good adventure




Just standing on this toadstool.


We's going back to the falling waters.



Another toadstool





We's back at the falling waters, the other side of the running waters from where we went furst.


Another drinkie I thinks before we go back.



i found some muds.


There be a pheasant crossing the path in front of us.




There woz a monster hiding in the undergrowth, but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had the piccie box the wrong way up. I woz very brave protecting her from the monster, the monster went away.


and we carried on back to the Dogmobile.


It woz waiting where we left it and my noms were safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment