Sunday 6 October 2019

We went on another adventure this morning, but furst we had to feed the Dogmobile. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed left me to look after it again while she went to giv the man moneys . This does be a very impawtent job I has to do, and I woz telling efuryone to stay away from my Dogmobile, but then I realised no one woz listening so I woz quiet til she came back.


We has arrived! We's come to another noo place. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed sez we can go to lots of noo places now we have the Dogmobile.



I wants to go and xplore this noo place.


This be too xiting for bediences, I must go and xplore.



Look there does be an old ruined cottage,


but we can vestigate when we gets back.


There be running waters down there.




There be big trees fallen down across the path



Look, I be standing on the big tree.


We carried on along the path, under this archway.




This be a very interesting leaf.


We be in a JUNGLE!






when we got back to the carpark we didn't go back to the Dogmobile but crossed over the road and look where we ended up.


look, the big waters.


We had to go up these steps.


Lets run on the sands. Well there does be sands by the waters.



I vestigated the stones to see if there woz a speshul stone.


I chased stones into the waters.


I got my stone


Look at my stone. It be my speshul stone.



i got my furs wet.





The Big waters were coming in to cover the sands so we had to turn round and come back so She Who Thinks She Musy Be Obeyed didn't get her paws wet.


So we went back to the Dogmobile, but before I got back in I had a drinkie from the running waters



Then I had to vestigate those fally down houses.




I wonder who used to live in a house like this?



This is me jumping over the fallen down wall


the photies are not being very good


but I jumped good.


Did you see me jump?


Lets go back to the Dogmobile,


Let me get in, it's been a good adventure, but I want my noms now please.













No comments:

Post a Comment