Sunday 27 October 2019

"Come on Mum, it's too nice a day to watch silly men chasing a ball  about on the moving picture box, let's go walkies"
"Where would you like to go Rogan? Up a mountain?"
"if the sheeps are still there I'll have to keep your walking string on so you don't frighten them".
"Ok, we won't go up a mountain then, how about Newport?"
and so we went to Nooport in the Dogmobile.
We used to go to Nooport on the bus before the nasty driver wouldn't let me on the bus but we never got to this part of the sands. 



The big waters be showing a lot of sands


And we could get to this very far part of the sands.


It be like a diffrent world here


with caves


lots of caves.






.

I did diggings


There be falling waters at the end of the sands.


I go to investigate.



Then we turned round and comed back.


More diggings.




There be two  longboats in the big waters.


I founded some furiends



We chased their bally


and i gotted it. I runs FAST.


One of the longboats went back into the big waters


It woz very bumpy for them.






but they made it safely.


i got my furs a little bit wet.









That does be Nooport town under Carn Ingli mountain.



Another furiend to play with.


Come back little furiend




We won't go That way today, we'll leave it for another day.


Time to go home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment