Wednesday 16 October 2019

It was a very citing day today. We went in the Dogmobile and went to another noo place. 


We walked by the running waters, they did be jumping over the rocks and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't let me get my furs wet in case the running waters runned away with me





I would so like to get my furs wet though.


This did be a very short walkie and we went back to the Dogmobile but instead of going home we went to another place. We had to go up a very narrow lane and it woz lucky we didn't meet any traffics coming the other way. We went to this place called Paws In Wales and met a nice lady who started to teach me something called Scent Discrimination. She showed me some pots with a yummy smell in them and efury time I put my nose on it I got some noms. I like this game, but it made me very thirsty and made me tired.

On the way home we stopped at another noo place for me to have some downtime after all my werks. There does be a lot of noo places to go to, it does be very citing.




This beach does not be made of sands but rocks, lots and lots of rocks, it does be a very long beach.



We founded these sticks sticking out of the beach


"What are they? Is it an old boat broken on the rocks?"
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed thinks they might be a fish trap from olden times but I prefer to think they be an old wreck.


This stick does be all burned, it doesn't taste very nice, yuk.


This one does be better. I can stand on this one.


Look at this fence on the beach, there does be lots of them, but they don't join up so they don't keep any animals in what does they be for? They be good to jump over though.




Then we went to the harbour, but all the sailing boats does be taken out of the water for the winters.


There still be a few small boats in the water.



 We had a lovely walkie before we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment