Wednesday 25 September 2019

The man who made my K9 canopy mended it on Monday so after She Who Thinks She Must be Obeyed had tested it to make sure there were not going to be anymore disasters we went to Patch in the winds and the rains.
I woz a bit worried at first in case there did be another disaster, but nothing bad happened so I's happy again now.
We left the dogmobile by the boat club. 


Patch is one of my favourite places but we haven't been here for ages, ever since the nasty bus driver wouldn't take me on his bus. The big waters were covering up most of the sands, so we couldn't go as far as we used to but I still had fun getting my furs wet.  




And chasing sticks.



And digging.



This young Herring Gull woz just asking to be chased, so I did.


The winds woz blowing and making big waves on the big waters.





I be hiding in the grasses.


Then we went back to the Dogmobile as the skies were crying and the winds were blowing and it woz my dinnertime.


Yesterday She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took the Dogmobile to have something called an MOT. This does be something like the Kennel Club Good Citizen test for us furbies, were the tester makes sure everything is doing what it should. It passed so now I know we really will be safe. When she got back we went to Aberporth beach in the Dogmobile and I met my furiend Flo the Whippet and made another little furiend whose name I forgot.

Today She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed left me ALL MORNING and didn't get back til halfway through the afternoon, but then she took me to another one of my favourite places...Poppit.









The big waters  were still coming in and this inlet woz deeper than it used to be


I had a job to get out.



But I did it!


Look the waters does be hiding the stepping stones. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed got her paws wet, hehehehe





We walked on the sands.





I got my furs wet



We walked in the sand dunes.


I found some rabbitties to chase.





I like this place.


And then we cummed home for my dinners.

And I's not worried about the k9 canopy closing down on me now.

I wonder where we will go next.


No comments:

Post a Comment