Thursday 19 September 2019

Look my speshul barkday prezzie has finally arrived, only two moons after my barkday. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed bought a dogmobile so she could take me on big adventures, but it wozn't safe for me to sit in so she had a K9 canopy made to keep me safe. 


Doesn't it look smart. I's a very lucky pup.


It lifts up so I can get in.



It has a sliding window so I can stick my nose out.


I woz a little scared when it closed down on me, but when I knowed it woz taking me on a big adventure I woz happy, and I woz very good and waited til I woz told to get out.


We went on a walkie across the fields



Down to the cliffpath,


But first we had to go through some woods and I wetted my furs in the little running waters.







I can see the sea.


We sat and looked over the rocks at Pen Peles, but we didn't see any dollyphins or sea monsters so we comed home again.


But after we had eaten our noms we went out again. This time I settled down cos I knew everything was alright, but then disaster😮. The vibrations had made the fixings on my K9 canopy come loose and it went all lopsided. I woz paniced😨, I woz going to be deaded😲😱😲. The sun woz behind us and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed saw that the shadow woz the wrong shape so she stopped and saw what disaster had happened. She calmed me down and managed to straighten the top up and we carried on very slowly and carefully as we were almost there.
It woz Bike Night at the pub and there woz lots of bikes there already. Lots of pepes came and admired my K9 canopy and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed phoned the man who had made it to come and rescue us as she didn't think it woz safe for me to go home in it in case is came loose in the dark and she didn't notice.


So I came home in the car. I woz worried when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't get in the car with me, but it woz alright because I could see her on the dogmobile in front of us.
So that woz my first adventure in the dog mobile, we have to wait til Monday now when the disaster will be mended before we can have another one.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I am so jealous, a K9 canopy on the motocycle?? Woo are a lucky puppy!! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play bows Nuk, I's soooo lucky, it's all fixed now and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed ses we can go to lots of speshul places now.

      Delete