Thursday 22 August 2019

I had a big adventure this afternoon. We started off along the same boring lanes and I thought it woz going to be a road walkie, but then we tutned down the track towards the walkers hostel so I thought we woz going to the deserted farm, but no we turned across the cornfield. All the corn had been cut so I could have a good run.


This woz the scenik, and there woz a mummy horse in the next field with her baby,


Then we made our way across the field that usually has the moo monsters in.


All would have been well if we had turned up the lane towards the farm we gets our Chrissymouse turkey from after we came out of this field, but no, She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed went the other way. The farmer in the next farm  had diverted the footpath so it doesn't go through his farmyard and he has made a luvvly wooden style in the hedge WHICH I COULDN'T GET THROUGH. So what do you think She Who Must Be Obeyed decided to do? Turn round and go back you say, but no, she decides to LIFT ME OVER. The indignity of it, she got me halfway and I hung on with all my legs and thought I woz stuck. Eventually she got me over, but I don't think we'll be going that way again any time soon!
So then we lost the path and ended up in the wrong field. We knew we woz in the wrong field cos we should have been in a field we usually walk in, but we woz in the field that more moo monsters had been in but luckily they were in the shed now waiting to give their milks. We finally got to fields we knew and came home by one of our usual walkies.
I woz so glad to be safe home for my dinners. 

1 comment:

  1. Lifted over?? Oh dear, hope no-pup say that, zeesh. Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete