Thursday 30 November 2017

Today the weafurs were not good and we only went to the field to give Sara her noms and then we had a walk round the caravan site while we were waiting for the bus back.
But yesterday the weafurs were good although She Who Thinks She must Be Obeyed did not put her fur coat on and said it woz cold. We went across the fields to Dead Mans Gulch and these be the photies.
we saw a buzzard feasting on a deaded sheep. it woz too far away to get a good photie,


and it flew off to join it's friend when it saw us watching.


These sheeps are not deaded, they watched us crossing their field.





After the sheeps field, we came to the field with monsters in.




it's looking at me.



I'm watching the monsters


They's scary


It's still watching me. I don't like it looking at me.


We heard lots of screeching noises across the valley and saw a pair of Jays in the trees, they be very noisy



This trees got catkins on.



She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put her foot down this hole and falled over, but it woz ok, she saved the photiebox.


I found a stick.




We got to the cliff path. those rocks be called Pen Peles, 


And this be Dead Mans Gulch were a deaded man woz washed up back in history.





This be our valley, well it's one of our favourite walks and we walk it quite a lot so it sortof makes it ours. 














I's very clever, I can open this gate now.




We found a muddy place



and some running waters to wash my paws in.





And that woz our walkie yesterday.

I wonder what adventures I'll have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment