Sunday 26 November 2017

It woz a strange sort of day today. Furst of all I had to work for my breakfast, what I hear you say, work, for your breakfast! yes you heard me right, She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put my minced duck inside two of my toys for me to get out. She calls it enrichment, I call it cruelty.


Then we were going to go for a walkie round the old army camp at the end of the road before She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed started getting dinner for the young pup, Scott, and his girliefriend Lidia who were coming to see us. Well it all started off well, we went out and saw my furiend Kai, so we walked back to his house with him , but then the talking box rang and told us that Sara had got out of her field. So She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed TOOK ME BACK HOME. Can you believe it, no walkie for Rogan! And to make matters worse when she got to the field armed with headcollar and carrots Sara was still in the field so we could have had our walkie.
Anyway, Scott and Lidia came and we all had our noms. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has joined this photography group and the homework this month woz pawtraits so after we had all nommed our noms we did pawtraits.


This be Scottie


and this be Lidia


I helped


                                                  

                                                              This be my pawtrait


Then we played pullytug





Then we played findit with my squeaky toy, She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hid it in the oven glove and Scottie hid it behind a piece of wood, I founded it but couldn't get it out. Then we had a mad chase round the house when Scottie woz trying to get my pullytug away from me. 


Then they went home.
And we went for a quick lead walk to calm me down .

A strange day.

No comments:

Post a Comment