Saturday 11 November 2017


We's had a couple of weeks with our walkies messed about cos pepes have not come when they said they would so we've had to wait for them, so I woz so xited when we went for a proper walkie today. I forgot all about walking without pulling and I dragged She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed across the golf course at Patch. 


We could see the sea and I wanted to get my furs wet. 


But we didn't go on the beach 😡


Look a row of rabbitty holes in the sand. 


We came off the golf course and I dragged She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed down the lane.


These be a couple of scenics 


We spotted Mr.Pheasant but he runned away and hid.


More scenics



I can see down the river. That be the way we's going now.





We went through the boatyard 


And followed the coast path across the fields 


I let She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed off her walking string so she could run in the fields that didn't have sheeps in. 





 Past the sewage works. It woz a bit smelly today,  even She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed could smell it with her inferior sensory abilities.




And back to Cardigan. 
This boat does be an Indian restaurant. It be tied up here always for pepes to come and at their noms in.


We gotted back to Cardigan in time to catch the bus home. This woz good cos if we'd missed it we would have had to wait another 2 hours for the next one and I needed to nom my chicken wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment