Monday 13 November 2017

Yesterday we had some very bad weafurs. The winds did blow hard. We went to the beach and I chased the foamy bits blowing along the beach before the rains threw frozen water on us from the sky and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed decided we would go home.

Today the weafur was totally different. This morning we went to see Sara and I did my winter job as security dog in the caravan park. This does be a very impawtant job.I has to make sure no bad pepes have been round the caravans while they are empty. 


There woz another dog doing MY job and he tried to tell me off but I  didn't take any notice of him.


Then we got the bus into Cardigan and went to my second favourite shop and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed bought me some noms and we had a quick walk along the river while we waited for the bus home. 
Well, I was just going to settle down for a little snooze after my busy morning when who should turn up but my furend Bella and we went to Poppit in her pepes dogmobile. We had a grrreat time on the beach, Uncle Andy is a really good stick thrower.





It was a really busy day today and now I'm rather tired so if you will excuse me I will have a  little nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment