Tuesday 5 December 2017

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed gets some funny ideas sometimes. She heard that there have been a couple of unconfirmed cases of Alabama Foot rot in Gloucester which is MILES away from us , but now whenever we have a muddy walk I have to wash my paws in CLEAN, SOAPY waters when we get home. I don't like this and resist with all my might, so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed thinks she can teach me to step in the bowl on my own. Silly woman.
I'm quite good at stepping up onto it.


But honestly what's the point of stepping in an empty bowl?


It's going to be fun knocking it over when we get onto putting the water in. hehehe
And that's only my front paws.......


Pee es. The colours a bit funny on the photies cos she forgot she'd got a funny filter on.
duh

No comments:

Post a Comment