Sunday 10 December 2017

This was my big snow adventure today. I's never seen snow before.  She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was all xited this morning, "look Roggi it's snowing!" Well I looked out the door when she opened it for me to go out and there was all this funny white stuff on the ground. "You can go out and clear the birds and cats out of the garden today mum " I thought. 

Anyway we went for our walkie down Bunny Lane, but the rabbittys were all tucked up in their homesso we didn't see any.

There wasn't much snow, couldn't really see what all the fuss was about really.  She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed threw a few snowballs for me, but what do you do with them? They break up and melt, dandelion flowers are much more fun.


Now the puddles where the road was flooded were much more fun.




This be the scenik we woz walking along. 


Bunny Lane, with no bunnies. 






I had a sniff round one of the fields off Bunny Lane. 





There be snows on the solar panels in the solar farm. 


But look the snows be sliding off. 


The muddy puddle on the corner has growed 


it be humungous now. 


But we got through it, with lots of splashing and carried on down the lane.





And then we went home.
The snows were falling all the time we be out, but it didn't stick so I guess I'll have to wait to see proper snows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment