Monday 11 December 2017

The weafurs wos really good today, the sun wos shining but it wos really cold, or so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said, my furs kept me snuggly  warm. Anyway we had our walkies across the beach to give Sara her noms.



The big waters were in too far for us to get from the little beach that I's only allowed on when the summer pepes aren't here to the big beach that I can go on all year without going back up the steps and through the car park so I put her walking string back on and just as I did this a brown Sara came round the cliff in the surfs. Phew that wos close.


When we got on the big beach I did some rock climbing, sniffing out stoneses that She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hidded up there.








I wos very high up.


Then I got my furs wet in the running waters.





She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has discovered this thing called Parkour and she is trying to make our walkies more interesting by getting me to do silly things with things we find along the way.
"Is this what you wanted mum?"


"Oh, you wanted me to do this"


"Weeee see me jump the seat"



When we finished on the beach we went along the cliff path. Look at all the snows on the mountains in North Wales across the big waters.


Sara wos waiting for us.


She wos feeling a bit frisky today, she likes this weafur as well.



There she goes to get to her bowl before us.


When she'd had her noms we went back along the cliff path to Aberporth and got the bus home.



No comments:

Post a Comment