Saturday 21 November 2015

The wind was blowing this morning, it was banging at the door and windows trying to get in.I barked and growled, GRRRR,to frighten it away while She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hid in the bathroom. 
We were going to the beach to watch the white horses playing in the sea. I thought our white horses should be in the field but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said not to worry as they were different white horses. 
I'm in a big boy harness now, here I am wearing it waiting to go out. Hurry up I want to see the white horses.

 But before we got to the bus stop the clouds of doom started gathering and they dropped frozen rain on us.

 I got frozen rain all over me and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said we'd better go home because I be too small to be out in the bad wefurs. I think that be an excuse cos she didn't want to be out in the bad wefurs.

 So we went home and I nefur did see the white horses playing in the sea.
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed made some blueberry fairy cakes.


And I washed the bowl afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment