Monday 9 November 2015

A Walk of Two Parts

The wind was blowing and the rain was falling this morning, we didn't know what to do, but we had to go and feed the horses first of all. I had a quick run round the field and found a big stick. Horse poo is almost as good as cow poo, but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed doesn't think I should touch it. I did though. 



This is Imshi, he's 31 years old and still likes going out for little walks. 

When we'd finished feeding the horses we got on the bus again, but we went right past were we get off to go home! I got a bit worried, but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed told me not to worry, we were going to go to town. 
When we got to Cardigan we went to the bank and everyone made a big fuss of me and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed got some pennies so we can go to puppy club tonight. Then we went to the butcher man and got me some bones. Then we went to the dog friendly café by the river while we were waiting for the bus home.
We looked out on the river Teifi while She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had her coffee. The lady brought me a bowl of water.


Aren't I being good? 

We walked across the car park by the river 

This boat is an Indian restaurant 
I played with the leaves blowing in the wind on the way down to the scary bridge 

 which crossed these little running waters. There were ducks here going quack quack quack, but they didn't want their photies took.


Then we went to get the bus home and I slept all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment