Wednesday 4 November 2015

I had a splashy, wet, muddy walk this morning. We went down the track at the end of the road to the running waters and the enchanted wood beyond. 
I frightened a pheasant here. It flapped up under my nose making a silly noise and made me jumpso I chased it. 

 It got away.


I like the running waters 





When we'd crossed the running waters we got to the field before the enchanted wood 
 

It was lovely and muddy and sguiggy and fun. 
 Can you see me?


Through the gate into the wood. I was very good and waited. 

Come on. 

What was that? 
 It's after me. ..


Has it gone? 

A little water 
WooHoo


Hurry up 
 There's something here.


2 comments:

  1. Oh muddy walkies are the best! It's fun to get woooos toes wet BOL!! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those do be some awesome trails! And you do be so FLUFFY!!!! I'm totally jelly over your fluffy furs!

    ReplyDelete