Tuesday 3 November 2015

A walk along the river

.I's had a busy morning today. First we got the bus to Cardigan and we went to the VET, but don't worry I only got weighed and some stuff for those nasty bitey fleas and worms. I's 15kilo now, I've grown a whole 6kilo since last month.
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed checked with the VET to see if it would be too far for me to walk along the river to the wildlife park and they said no, it would be OK so that's what we did. We went past the castle and had to cross a scary bridge with running waters underneath, then we were on the path which follows the old Cardigan to Whitland railway which was closed by a Dr Beeching in the 1960s.
We saw a heron sleeping by the side of the waters but it was too far away to show on the photo and I found where the otters get in the water. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed wouldn't let me go otter hunting. And lots of peoples made a fuss of me.
I was very tired when we got back to Cardigan for the bus home.
Here's the photies we took along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment