Friday 20 October 2017

We had a really good walk today but She Who ThinksShe Must Be Obeyed forgot to take the photiebox with us so we have no photies😢. We got the Cardi Bach to Penbryn this afternoon, this is one of the beaches where us furbies mustn't go in summer  so we haven't been there for AGES. WE STARTED OFF WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS WHERE THE TREES HAVE DROPPED A LOT OF LEAVES ON YHE GROUND AND THEY MAKE A CRUNCHY SOUND AS WE WALK ON THEM. They blow in the wind and I chase them and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed throws them for me to catch. Then we get to the beach and I am VERY good and walk to heel until we get on the sand and I'm allowed to run. The beach is a mile long and we walk the whole length of it and go and explore a cave with a hole in the roof. There are lots of big boulders which have fallen off the cliffs and I jump from one to another. I found someone to run with and we runned and runned and runned. Then we get back to the path off the beach and I decide to play 'you can't catch me'but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't play and went off the beach without trying to catch me so I followed her. I found a stream to get my furs wet in and wash some of the salt out of them, then there was a fence to jump over and back again. I did that a few times then we went back and waited for the bus home for dinner. I's very tired now so if you will excuse me I am going to go to sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment