Tuesday 24 October 2017


It woz a grey day today and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't know where to take me for my walkie. I's got to have a good walkie today cos I only had short ones yesterday and the day before and I's got LOADS of energies. 'We'll have a road walk today' she sez so we gets on the busfor a bit and gets off at some cross roads and starts our walkie.

The lanes were a bit damp and dismal


And I found some luvvly muddy puddles to splosh in


And some sniffs to sniff and trails to follow


I looked over hedges.


And saw the sea. It woz a grey day over Cardigan Bay. Yous can only just see the cliffs round Llangrannog



Then we passed the waterwheel, can yous see it?




Then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyedhad had enuff of wet, muddy roads so she decided we'd cut across the fields


'Come on mum'


I had to keep her on her walking string across this one cos there be a horsey laying down here. If you biggify the picture you might be able to see him.


Then we had to go through this gate. Look at that mud, it's a bit yucky.


Then I let her off the walking string and had a run, but she couldn't keep up with me




Look where we are! The deserted farm. One of my bestest places in all the world.







We didn't stop long though, just went past on our way home.


We had to go through this muddy place


This wozn't yucky mud


This was good muddy mud


I like muddy mud


Back on the roads again practicing not chasing cars, its very hard when they make swishing noises as they go through puddles. 
Look at my tail.


I's all nice and muddy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment