Tuesday 24 October 2017


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was reading my bloggie right back to the very start and told me I only started it when I was 4 months old. There woz a lot to get used to in my new home and I woz busy getting used to things. I didn't have time for bloggies so here's some photies from the time I came to live with her 2 months earlier.


Here I am wiv my big bruvver, Finn. He crossed the rainbow bridge when I had only been here for 5 days. It was very sad and even though I had been a clever pup and been clean indoors from the start I had a couple of accidents that day.



Dinner time




Funny face time.





Looking innocent modeling my new harness and lead ready for my first walkies in the big wide world.


Hope yous like my itty bitty puppy piccies

No comments:

Post a Comment