Sunday 11 March 2018

It be muvvers day today so I took She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed on a speshal walk this morning.  First we went to the enchanted wood to see the snowdrops.
I found a stick.
Wait for me.
Here's another stick.
A gnarly old tree.
I'm coming.
Just have a quick drink in the running waters.
More snowdrops. They be efurywhere.
I runned in the field that the cowmonsters be in sometimes, but not today.
Here be a scenik
Can you see me?
Look there's more running waters down here.
Did you see them
Then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed got in my way as I woz running and I hit my nose on her legs.
"Why are you laying on your back in the running waters mum?"
It woz the only bit of path with running waters on, hehehe.
Look more snowdrops.
And a fallen down tree with a big hole in its trunk.
Wait for me
while I have a sniff here
Why do peeps leave nasty rubbish behind, they not even meant to be here.
More running waters to get my furs wet.

There be a little falling waters there, they were very dangerous when I woz an itty bitty puppy, but now I's big they be not so dangerous.
There's lots of waters in the  running  waters today.
This be the swampy corner of the field where I play findit, it be too swampy now though.
We walked along the side of the field, along that track.
To get to the Old Army Camp. 
This be the scenik all the way round from the top of the camp.
I chased rabbitys, but they went down their holes and didn't want to play.
Then we had to go back through the field cos the army camp gates be locked .
I went in the swampy bit
And had a bit of a splash about, but I came out when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed tried to take some moving piccies of me.
I think she enjoyed our speshal muvvers day walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment