Saturday 3 March 2018

I woz very lucky today I had two walkies. This be the second one after breakfast to go to see Sara. We kept to the main roads to get to the beach cos the way we usually go woz all slidy with the snows. that white does be snows on the sands.


That big birdie be a Lapwing, but we're not sure who his furiends are.


I woz suposed to be sitting next to She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed while she takes the photies with the photie box but it woz all too much and I runned across the beach and chased the birdies, hehehe. And then I saw my furiend Storm the whippet and I chased him as well, then I comed back and sat next to She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed.




Then we went along the cliff path to get to Sara, there she is with her boyfuriend the ram.



He's looking a bit hungry and we had to chase him away from Sara's food'


I guarded Sara while ate her brekkies.


Then we had a walkie round the little field the sheepies used to be in and I found a ballie.



Me and my ballie.


Then we walked back along the cliff path and saw these falling waters not falling.


And there woz another Lapwing



Then we went and got the bus home and when we got back all our snows had gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment