Wednesday 5 July 2017

We went to Patch again yesterday, I really enjoyed myself but She Who Thinks She Must be obeyed was not pleased with me because I wanted to play 'you can't catch me' and I chased a labrador puppy and frightened him, (he was very wimpy, I only wanted to play) and she gave the bally I found to him because he liked it😡. I found someone else to play with later, and then we found a cave with water in it and I went to investigate, then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed played a nasty trick on me, we found another cave without water in and she threw treats in for me and while I was nomming them she caught me and put the walking string on😨😨😨 and we weren't even near the end of the walk.
Here are the photies She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took. The jellyfishy was a lot smaller than the ones that were washed up before.

No comments:

Post a Comment