Thursday 7 January 2021

The wevvers woz cold and frosty today. We had a good walkie across the fields and I played with my sosages.











Then we played 'findit', but it woz really hard cos She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't know that when the wevvers does be this cold the scents get locked up in frozen airs and I can't smell them


But I had fun trying!


Then we went out of that field and through the field with the sheeps in.




Hello Mrs. Sheep, what are you looking at?




We went out of the sheepie field and into the enchanted wood





There be big muddiness here


I runs and sploshes through it. Good job She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had her waterproof feet on again.





There does usually be big moo monsters in this field, but they does not be there today, only the big, black birds



I scared them, teeheehee



and they flewed away.



The mosses all be frozen.


There does be a strange boat in the bay. it does not be our local fisherman's boat, I wonder what it be doing there.
I hope it's not another dog gone over the edge of the cliffs and they are on a rescue mission. Lots of dogs have fallen over the edge of the cliff, the last one woz just before New Year and the mens were abseiling down the cliff by Sara's field  to save it, but it woz deaded when they got to it. Why don't pepes keep their pooches on their walking strings in dangerous places like this?




Relief! It is not a rescue boat, it has SURVEY on the side,so that be what they doing.





This does be our local fisherman's boat,









I founded a bally that someone had left in the field on the way home.


I left it by the side of the road for someone else to play with, I have lots of ballys that I found in the field. The farmer does not like them to be left there.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment