Friday 1 January 2021



Happy New Year effuryone. 

We did have a good Chrissymouse, Scottie,the bald puppy who's all growed up now, came to take us over to his house for Chrissymouse noms. Santa paws brought me a pully tug and s lucky mat and lots of moms, Smudge had lots of moms too.
The humans had cooked turkey noms and I had a humongous turkey neck and then more turkey and gravy on my lucky mat.
 





After they had their noms the humans played a silly game but I woz getting bored so we had a game with my pullytug in the garden 


Then we came in and they watched a silly  film on the goggle box, but I  woz worried about Smudge so Scottie brought us home again. 
It woz a good day. 


On Boxing day we went for a walk to Aberporth and along the cliff path and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had a flask of hot soup before we came home.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment