Monday 10 June 2019

The sun woz smiling on us again this morning when we went for our walkie.


Look the skies be blue and the big waters be blue.


The flowers be puritty in the hedge.


I be thirsty in the hot suns so I's having a quick drinkie from this little puddle.


There be a foxy track up the bank and through the hedge here.


We go this way mum.


come on


it only be a little muddy


what are you waiting for?


I's going to run in this field.


Behind us is angry clouds   


and in front blue skies.


We's going to the deserted farm, but first I must just have a little snack on this dandelion flower.


And then I's having a little lie down while She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hides my pully tug for me to play Findit


I's a clever boy I founded it.



The poor old house, no one luvs it cept us. 


Think we're doing more Findits


That woz easy peasy.



The poor house has puritty flowers growing out of it.


I dussn't think they should grow there.


or there.


It must have been a lovely farm once upon a time, such a shame no one luvs it now


I's waiting, let's go now.


We're going back the way we came in case those angry clouds start to cry on us. 


Look a bumbly bee on my dandelion flower. I tries to pick my flower but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed told me to leave it just as I woz about to bite it, she didn't see wot happened to the bee and I won't tell her and she be wondering what will happen if I swallowed it, as if I'd do a thing like that...or would I?


I does like dandelion flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment