Tuesday 18 June 2019

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed did housewerks before our walkie today. This be very silly."Why you's doing housewerks when it be time for my walkie?" By the time we got to go on my walkie the clouds were crying again, but we went anyway.
We went to the sands and big waters at Aberporth and this boat woz just going out into the big waters.




This big birdie be a Red kite, he flew over to watch the boat going out on the big waters.


The flags be flying over the dollyfin made by our local sculptor who lives next to one of our walkies.


Look there are no grockles on the sands,


I does sum digging


I chase sum seagulls


I chased them away, hehehe



look I found a furiend, but she thinks I play too ruff, she be old and not very well, so I leave her alone and we carry on our way.


We go along the cliff path, I knows where we be going now. We be going to see Sara.


The clouds be all sulky over the bay.


Just having a bit of a scratch in the grass here.


We pass an old railway carriage turned into a house.


Just strolling along , having a sniff and catching up on the peemail



There be another boat in the big waters, that be where the other boat be going.


The be moo monsters in Sara's field, what are they doing in my furiends field?



"Come on Sara, never mind the moo monsters, come and get your noms".



Sara likes her noms


She has carrot and pony nuts. Bleugh, she can keep them, I've got chicken wings when I get home.


I'll keep guard while you eat Sara.


A man with a hat on a stick came and talked to us, Sara doesn't mind hats on sticks as She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed showed them to her when she woz an itty bitty pup.


"what are you looking at?"


"I don't like them looking at me, make them go away mum".


We went away instead and went back to the sands.


"Come on there be more sands now, the big waters are going away".




I runned in the running waters.



When we got back home the clouds came down to surround us in their sadness, 


but we didn't be sad cos we had had a good walkie.






No comments:

Post a Comment