Thursday 17 November 2016

We went to the V.E.T lady this morning for the stuff to stop the nasty bitey pesties making their home in my furs. I jumped on the weighing machine to see if I've gotten any bigger, but no, I'm still only 32.55kilo. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed calls me her toy shepherd but says what I lack in size I make up for in character and she loves me to bits. I nearly got my nose bitten when I went to say hello to a little white powder puff on a lead as we left.
The rain had stopped by the time we came out but it was still very windy but we did our usual walk along the running waters to the wildlife park. There were lots of waters in the running waters and they nearly came over the path in places.
Here's some of the piccies She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took

No comments:

Post a Comment