Sunday 20 November 2016

I've had a very tiring morning. 40 minutes dragging She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed to the horses then 20 minutes chasing birds round the fields followed by a quick walk along the cliff path with lots of sniffs to be sniffed then a 30 minute run on the beach. I was very good and didn't go to the other dogs unless they wanted to play with me. She Who Thinks She Must Be leaves my long tracking lead on because she doesn't trust me to finish the walk when she wants to go home and some silly peopes threw their dogs Frisbee straight towards me, I came away from it when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed told me it wasn't mine but I ran a few circles round the other dog and his peopes weren't very impressed that he got tied up in my lead. I think they should be more careful where they throw things. Then after we'd gone in diffrent drecions round the beach they stood not very far away from us when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had put my walking string back on and had it attached to the belt round her middle and kept throwing the Frisbee into the stream. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was trying to wash my tracking lead in the stream to get the sands out of it and I nearly pulled her into the stream when they threw it the first time. She wasn't impressed. Then she spected me to drag her up punishment hill to get home. I s very tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment