Friday 8 January 2016

We went for a road walk today, the fields does be too wet and splishy for She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed so we went on wet, splishy roads instead. 

The sun does be breaking through the clouds of doom over the mountains. 

There were wet, boggy places at the side of the road, but I wasn't allowed to go and get my furs wet in them. 


I lead the way, I goes in front so I can detect danger quickly, 

I smell something strange, on the other side of the hedge. It made a rustling noise. Quick, run the invisible pig is going to get us! My collar came off while I was trying to get She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed to safety, she was loose on the road, help,I have to get her to safety before the invisible pig comes through the hedge and gets us. I took her down a farm track at the side of the road but then a car came towards us up the track, something went splash in the ditch at the side of the road and she put my collar back on while I was investigating it before the car got to us, phew we're safe. 
But we've still got to get past that invisible pig. ......

We made it! But look, there's a big puddle in the road in front of us, 

I splished through it

The clouds of doom are coming for us, we're going to get rained on before we get home. 

We've got to get past the techno wizard Qinetic's all seeing tower. 

He lives in the camp over there, She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was a slave  (worked) in there for 10 years  till she escaped  (took  early retirement ). So we have to creep past quickly. 

                              The clouds of doom be getting closer.


There's a BIG puddle right across the road, the cars are making big splashes as they go through it. We've got to get past it when there's no cars coming or we's going to get very wet. 
We got past the puddle safely but the clouds of doom dropped their waters on us before we got back so I got my furs wet after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment