Sunday 3 January 2016

We had a party today! It's Tansy 's Barkday on the 6th, she'll be 10. We went to Penbryn with Auntie Beryl, Tansy and Sooty and we met Auntie Ann and Simon there. Simon is my half bruvver, we both have the same dad. 


We can only go on this beach in the winter as us furbies aren't allowed when the holiday pepes is here. 

We met my friend Daisy and she walked with us for a while. 

We all had a good hoolie before she went the other way. 


Simon took me into this cave, I think he wanted me to get lost and be scared but it wasn't a very big cave and Auntie Beryl was looking out for me. 




Simon kept chasing me and trying to keep me away from She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed. We had a good chase. 

Happy birthday Tansy. 



We's arguing again. 

Well that's what bruvvers do isn't it? 



We chased into the sea, I think Simon was trying to get me drownded.


When we'd finished chasing and barking we went home and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed made dinner for efurryone. Tansy found my chew but that was alright cos it's her Barkday party, Sooty found my bone and hid under a chair and Grrr d at me. 


Simon GRRRd at me as well, I don't think he likes me. 

He was very naughty and kept jumping up. He jumped on Auntie Ann while she was eating and made her spill her dinner. Efurryone else was very good, even me, once we had all settled down. 

We can sit still together, even if it is only for a few minutes. 
I was very tired when they all went home. It's hard work having a big bruvver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment