Sunday 19 May 2019

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has been very bad  and not been posting my adventures for you for a while so I gave her a good barking to and got her to tell you about our adventure yesterday. She woz packing the adventure bag with noms and photie boxes so I knew we were going somewhere speshul.
We started off down the usual lanes


The trees have all got puritty flowers on. I had a little rest under this one.



Baby pine cones on this one.


There were puritty flowers growing in the middle of the track.


I found some nice cool mud to cool my paws down. Heheheh


we went across a big field



And found a little unfurry furiend, I nearly trod on him.


Come on Mum hurry up through this gate, look it's got orange stuff (lichen) growing all over it.


We came to the water wheel that hasn't got any water or building with it!


Look another unfury furiend. get out of the road or you will get squished


Lots of puritty flowers growing along the road..


Another puritty flower with a bumbly bee on it.


We came off the road and found this track.




Think She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was a bit sqiffy when she took this one, she says it woz the only way she could get me and the tree in!!!!


That be Mwnt at the end of the track



There does be a puritty flutterby in these flowers


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed says it's a peacock


But I know it's a flutterby, she be telling me porkies.



                              We got to Mwnt, that be Cardigan Island out in the big waters.



There be the sands down there



But I's not allowed down there till all the grockles go home. Grrrr.


We stopped to have our noms looking down at the Grockles, there aren't that many down there surely they wouldn't notice one little GSD.


I sat on guard while She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed got the noms out. Don't want anyont to eat our noms.


Our noms. i had my chicken wings and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had a chicken pasta salad.


There be a little man on a paddle board in the big waters down there




She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put a biggifying thingy on the photie box and he got bigger!


There woz some pepes on the hill the other side of the sands, they got biggified as well


Then they walked down.


I's watching....


Can you see what I'm laying in?


IT's a lime kiln.


And that be the church.


Then we headed for home along the cliff path.


There be lots of scenics She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took.














.

lots more puritty flowers.




The path is very close to the edge, it be dangerous so I have to keep She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed on her walking string
















We left the cliff path here and went inland. I found some running waters to wet my furs in.




And a bridge so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't get her paws wet.





Another bridge and flowery trees 





And a field full of butterycups.


We were soon back on our usual lanes and then back home.



I hope you enjoyed our adventure as much as I did, I'll say goodnight now, I's a little tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment