Wednesday 24 October 2018

Yesterday we had our walkie as the sun was getting up before She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed  had her morning noms.
She took the piccie box with us and took lots of piccies using diffurent settings. here be the piccies she took.


The moo monsters do be having their morning noms, we have to go through their field , but they do be furendly  so we don't mind.



The sun is getting up and shining on the rushes we play findit in sometimes.


There be pido webs, must be careful where I put my paws.







Excuse me while I wipe my face



and have a shake.




The Canada gooses fly ofur us, calling to each other. They do be noisy.



There be Pen Peles rocks where the sea monsters haul up to sun bathe



Mustn't eat these in case they do be poisnous


That be Dead Mans Gulch down there, and this be where we turn back.


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed won't let me follow foxy trails down into the valley, she makes me stay on the path looking down, but I know they be down there. Just you wait foxies I'll get you one day.


I'll just finish my walkie with this stick I think.














No comments:

Post a Comment