Saturday 14 July 2018

There woz cloudinesses and windinesses today so it wozn't so hot so She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said we could go out this afternoon instead of waiting for it to cool off in the evening so that's wot we did. 
We gotted the bus to Penparc and did our Top of the world walk the wrong way round 😮. I's not been on a bus for AGES and AGES. I woz very good and didn't sing like I usually do when I gets excited .
We usually come up this track but cos we's going the wrong way we's going down. 


These be  the sceniks 




Come on mum,kick a stone for me to chase .


Just before we got to this bit two pepes on horses came out. I sat very quiet while they went past . 


I founded some running waters to wet my furs in and cool off cos the sun did comed out when we gotted off the bus. 



I founded a stick. 


We had to go through this tunnel of trees 



that went alongside this field 


They were putting the straws into bales with this big machine 



So I had to put She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed on her walking string so she didn't get put into a bale .




Then we gotted the bus home 


It was full up and there wozn't a seat for us. 


And now I's home I's relaxing with the monkey I gotted for my barkday yesterday .


Yes, I had a  barkday yesterday. I's 3 now. I had a monkey, a new pullytug and a new slofeed bowl and we went to the beach after dinner when it got cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment