Saturday 17 February 2018

It woz a Super Sunny Saturday today so we continued on our quest to take photies of churches. Today we took the Cardi Bach and headed for Penbryn. St. Michaels church dates from the 12th century, some of the visitors to the church describe it as 'Full of light and peace, ruggedly beautiful, splendidly clean and unusual', but we didn't go in as I woz eager to get to the beach. But here be the photies She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took.


The grave stones be all higgledy piggledy. The sign on the gate arsks you to keep on the parth unless you be visiting a grave. The parth only goes to the front door so we didn't go sploring round the graveyard.


I stood on the mounting block for pepes in history to get on their horses.






When we'd got enuff churchie photies we went across the field to the footparth through the woods to the beach.
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took more photies of the scenics across the field




Come on, stop taking photies.





Before we go to the beach we go to take some photies of the big falling waters, you can just see it through the trees.


We have to go down these steps, they be very steep. I run down and then have to run back to see where She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has got to'



She's taking more photies! 



And guess what, she forgot to charge the battry thingy so the photie box dies before we get to the waterfall.!

She has an app thingy on the phone that tracks my walks so she took more photies on that but we seem to have a technical hitch and the phone is hiding them so I can only tell yous about the rest of our walkie through the woods to the beach.
It woz  very muddy in the woods, we could see the beach from the top of the cliff , there woz lots of pepes fishing and the big waters were covering up most of the sands. we didnt stay on the beach for long , but one of the fishingmen had caught a fishy I went to see what it woz but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed called me away. We went back through the woods and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took lots of photies of me doing my Parkour on the trees, but we can't see them. They is gone. grrr. I got my furs wet in the stream and did jumpings over a fence. Then we went back to catch the bus back home,
I had a good walkie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment