Tuesday 23 May 2017

These be some photies from our walk this morning. It be a lead walk today cos She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took me to the VET lady yesterday cos I had a cut on  my paw and now I can't go in muddy puddles until it be better. We went to see Sara and give her carrots cos Imshi who was very old, 33, crossed the rainbow bridge on Friday and she be on her own now and missing him cos she has been with him since she be an itty bitty foal 14 years ago. On the way there we saw a furry buggy thingy at the side of the road. We did a dog jog back along the cliff path so we could catch the bus , there was this little bird sitting on the fence singing to us and it let us take its photie. She Who Thinks she Must Be Obeyed made lots of funny puffing noises trying to keep up with me. Hehehe.
I be a good boy on the bus now and am very quiet, it seems the pepes on the bus don't like me singing to them😲.

No comments:

Post a Comment