Thursday 6 April 2017

We went to Patch again today, we haven't been there for AGES and AGES. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed checked what time the big waters would be furthest away so we could get right under the Cliff Hotel. When we got there we saw lots of big diggers and lorries digging up our sand! ! ! She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said they were dredging the channel in the river for the boats and I had put her on her walking string so she wouldn't get squashed as we went past them, then when we got past we found they were dumping the sand in the way for us to get on the big beach so we had to go rock climbing which didn't do She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed s twisted knee any good.
I was a VERY good boy and let She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed catch me every time she threw me a stick and even put her walking string back on before we went past the big, scary machines again. There were some dogs wanted to play with me and then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed wanted to catch me to get the bus home but I wanted to play 'you can't catch me' and we made all the big scary machinery stop while she tried to get me. He he he.
But I let her catch me in time to get the bus home and I was very good on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment